Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Touch of Dead by: Charlaine Harris

For anyone who has read the Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris. Stop there. This was such a waste of paper. Yeah, that may be harsh but COME ON!! I don't see why it was even published. (or why I bothered to buy it for that matter.)
The book is compiled of short stories that the author claims would not fit into the flow of the series. (even more reason to not publish it) but they were all ridiculously stupid stories. Like the one where Sookie gets laid for a Christmas present form her Grandfather. Or how the faeries have a killer in their presences and its just silly.
I honestly just have nothing to say about it further. Its a very very short book but it was not worth my time reading and I really do not wish to continue to talk about it now.
For all you fans out there, some things are better left unread.

No comments:

Post a Comment